Please note that hotel guests have free and unlimited access to any activity that does not require the participation of guides. Hotel guests also have access to guided activity rates that are 30-40% lower than those published here, that apply for day guests.
|RIO PERDIDO ACTIVITIES 2017||Adult||Child
(0 - 11)
|Day Pass||As described below* - lunch is not included with the Day Pass||$40||$30|
|Full Pass||Day Pass, with our signature lunch, included||$50||$40|
|Canyon Adventure||Canyon Adventure only||$60||$50|
|Full Pass + Canyon Adventure||$80||$70|
|Full Pass + Canyon Adventure + 20' SPA treatment||$95||$85|
|White Water Tubing**||White Water Tubing** only||$60||$50|
|Full Pass + White Water Tubing**||$80||$70|
|Full Pass + White Water Tubing** + 20' SPA treatment||$95||$85|
|Total Adventure||Full Pass + White Water Tubing** + Canyon Adventure||$120||$110|
|A Taste of Everything||Full Pass + White Water Tubing** + Canyon Adventure
+ 20' SPA treatment
|Bike Park||Bike Park access for guest (complimentary)||-||-|
|Bike Park access||$12||-|
Two daily 5hr rental periods
|Full Pass + Bike trails access ***
starting in october of 2016, access to the bike trails will be included for all guests and for visitors with a Full Pass
|Full Pass + Bike Park access + 20' SPA treatment||$75||-|
|Official MTB guide||$25/hr
|Guided Hikes||Options to several special destinations, per-hour rate,
2-hr minimum, 6 person max
|SPA||Full Pass + 50' SPA treatment||$90||$80|
|Full Pass includingWellness lunch menu
+ 50' SPA treatment
* The RP Day Pass includes:
- Access to the thermal river, the natural river pools, and the hot springs.
- Use of the mineral pools, each with a distinct water temperature and therapeutic water jets.
- Hiking (without a guide), miles of diverse trail circuits, bridges, and panoramic lookouts.
- Volcanic Mud Body-painting.
- Use of towels and lockers.
- Access to the changing areas and showers.
**White Water Tubing is operated only under favorable climate and river conditions
- We recommend that you bring sunblock and insect repellent to RP. Should you forget to bring these, you can obtain quality products at The Workshop or at The Spa.
- Closed shoes or sandals with back-strap are required for the Canyon Adventure.
- River/water shoes or sandals with back-strap and a bathing suit are recommended for White Water Tubing. You can use sneakers, but they are not ideal for this activity.
- White Water Tubing requisites are: a minimum height of 4’7” or 140cm, a minimum age of 12yrs, a body weight between 80 and 220lbs (36-100kg), intermediate swimming skills, and the capacity to demonstrate that instructions have been assimilated.
- White Water Tubing is not for everyone. There are several strong rapids in this segment of the river. It is possible to be scraped or bruised, especially if you are not in the proper sitting position along the trajectory.
- The Rio Perdido Bike Park is not recommended for riders without significant mountain biking experience.